Friday, November 13, 2009

Glow Restaurant Lounge
Victoria BC, Canada
Prime Rib Burger
Glow has been getting some talk as one of the best burger in Victoria, so I had to check it out. My rating: 8/10. Not a bad burger at all. It’s big burger that’s for sure. The chipotle mayo adds excellent spicy flavour. My complaints are that the bun was not fresh and their patty is preformed frozen (at least it looked that way). Give me a fresh bun and a fresh beef patty cooked pink in the middle and you got yourself an outstanding instead of a good burger. The fires were pre cut frozen as well, but they saved them by sprinkling on a salt cumin spice mix that was fantastic. Usually I like fresh cut homemade but I’ll give them this one.
Lamb burger on the menu for my next visit.
Check them out at: http://www.gloeuropub.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment