Friday, July 15, 2011

Fiamma Burger. Bellingham, Washington. US

Let me be clear, this is not my type of burger. I’m more of a thick patty, pink in the middle type of guy. The Fiamma burger is a thin 4 ½ oz burger patty. Not that that’s a bad thing it’s just not my thing. Fiamma makes a great burger, Bellingham’s best apparently and I’m not going to argue with that. The meat is natural, the ingredients fresh, the bun phenomenal, the burger comes rapped in a burger diaper (I love that) it’s all good and an easy 8.5 – 9 /10.


Best of Bellingham
On the other hand, a home run 10/10 if they made the same burger with an 8 oz pink in the middle patty, but that’s just my preference. And to be fair I only had the single patty burger. I don’t know what I was thinking I must have had a brain fart; I should have doubled it up. I think that alone would probably have improved my score.

In the end it doesn’t really matter, Fiamma makes great burgers. Or maybe it does? Maybe Fiamma can add a new burger to the mix call it the “Fat Fiamma” or something like that. When they do, let me know, I’ll be right there.






Garlic Cheese Fries


No comments:

Post a Comment