Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rogue Kitchen and Wetbar, Vancouver Canada – cooked to 160 F

I came about the Rogue burger purely by chance. A working dinner a new place never before visited a burger on the menu and a pleasant surprise.


The 9.2 oz ROGUE burger

ultra juicy, two napkin, house ground sirloin burger cooked to 160 F, sesame brioche bun, bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickle, sweet relish, mayo

Phenomenal burger! 10/10. Everything is spot on. Huge luscious patty, ground and formed in-house cooked pink and juicy. All the accoutrements work in perfect harmony.





Sorry about the photo, my crappy Blackberry camera does not do this burger justice.


I recently wrote about “pink in the middle” burgers. There is no law against pink there are only excuses. Rogue makes no excuses.

Still on my agenda the Hamilton Street Grill and La Brasserie two other Vancouver establishments that I understand will also make no excuses.



Look for my new tag “pink in the middle”

No comments:

Post a Comment