Saturday, May 5, 2012

Earls, Vernon BC


The Bronx Burger is on the "specials menu". Hmm, I had the Bronx Burger at Earls in Port Coquitlam Nov 2010. Really? Perhaps, it took a year and a half to make it out to Earls in Vernon?

Come on guys shake things up a bit. Does it take you a few years to invent a new burger?
It’s a good burger but come on.

I'm going with 8/10 but could have been more if I wasn't to bitter with lack of change and inspiration.

The fried onions added crunch, sometimes they just add grease. the red pepper relish was a nice juxtaposition (yup I said juxtaposition) to the bitterness of the arugula.

I have to give props to Earls I think they consistently out burger the competition in this dining space compared to, Milestones, Joeys and the Cactus Club.


As good as it was I'm not having another Bronx burger ever again. I'm holding out for Earl’s next burger creation. Why do I get the feeling that it’s going to be a long wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment